Friday, January 15, 2010




Today's post is different in two ways. Firstly, it's later than normal for me to post it. I, uh, kind of got caught up in the Shoes & Accessories Hunt. OMG, there are soooo many stores participating. The items are free. And HELLO, shoes. Need I say more really? Didn't think so. Secondly, I am using a shot of me that is more close up. I try to allow you to see both the skin, eyes, hair, and the complete outfit right down to my toes, so that you get the full effect I was going for and hey...I LOVE to read blogs, see some things I might not have otherwise. So, that is my usual m.o., but today, today ladies and gents, the skin is the star. I HAD to show a closer view of this impeccable, stunning, glorious skin. Yes, I like it. I received a gift from &Bean and liked the skin, but was thrown by the dual toned lips. Wasn't something I could really pull off as my everyday, hunting, shopping, look. So, I went to the &Bean store and looked around. It's quaint. And the way they display the skin choices is really cute. Each face is in a flower. I know, little things please me. So, I purchased this skin (and let's be honest, I've purchased a lot lately and will do so again when lindens allow). I put it on, and could not stop staring at myself. Like, literally camming to look at my face. It is so smooth and dewy and natural. I'm not a heavily made-up look type of gal for everyday, so it's really just what I like for an everyday look. And youthful. Some skins look more mature to me. Nothing wrong with that and some times in some situations I don't want to look too young. But with this skin, I found myself beautiful. And that friends is worth any amount of money.

Photographed on location at Garden Of Dreams by Ryanne Kenyon, Ryanne Kenyon model.

The Ensemble:

DarkMouse Bangles Set of 10 Thin in Titanium/Black

Your Skin & Your Shape Free Female Shape

Vinyl Cafe Smooch Pumps

&Bean Pillow Tan Eight BB FR

Butt-Err Two Little Birds Tattoo

Insatiable Fashions High School Jeans

Aitui Tattoo Nautical Wrist Stars

Donna Flora Rose Ring

La Sylphide Natural Prim Lashes

Maitreya Apple II in Bistre (using optional headband and beads)

Nadas Lip Piercing in Silver (part of a set)

Poetic Colors Hot Mocca

T Junction Kiss My Ass

No comments:

Post a Comment