Saturday, January 2, 2010




Hopefully, you see a picture of me above this post. If not, well then hell's belles. Now, I just have to figure out how to add slurs and I'm on my way. I'm on location in Rouge Forest. Is it not just Divine? And I must say, it coordinates rather nicely with my ensemble. I could hear the howls of wolves in the distance as I took my pictures. Perhaps one of them was Jacob?!

Okay, well now I can't find the file I saved all of my outfit information under. Once I find it I'll let you know all the designers, etc. However, I won't be letting you know three things: 1) My skin (I simply ADORE/AM IN LOVE WITH this skin, and feel it is so well done. I want to give the designer credit, but I don't want thousands of me on the grid, so I'm keeping that to myself. 2) My shape. Again, it is the most fabulous shape. I love being curvy and it is perfectly proportioned, but nope, not gonna tell ya. And 3) My eyes. They are the window to my sl soul and complete me. I have sooo many others, but haven't been able to change out of these. So, sorry, but those three things are for me to know and you never to find out. I will however, try out new skins, etc. and will post the info on those, just not these as this is the real me.

1 comment: