Sunday, January 31, 2010



I have been in a blah mood last night and today. I'm afraid that I was a major moron and spoke without thinking, as I am known to do. I think I hurt a friend's feelings and I really hope my idiocy didn't ruin what I think could be a great friendship. Anyway, I felt horrible and have been melancholy since then. Then today, I spoke with another friend and have begun to cheer up some. It's nice to have friends in world. I hope my tendency to really step in it doesn't run them all off. Anyway, I hope you like this look. The sim is absolutely stunning, but watch out. Some of the people I ran into were less than friendly. Not sure if they were locals or exploring, but I almost had to kick some ass. :-)

Photographed on location in Japan Shubu by Ryanne Kenyon, Ryanne Kenyon model.

The Ensemble:

Curvy Silhouettes Emile Petite Shape (I have recently begun making my own shapes, but I saw this one talked about and thought I'd go check it out. If I remember correctly it was 10L. OMG, I have already been complemented on my nice round ass! LOL It is a very nice shape and for the price, was a must for me.)

La Sylphide Natural Prim Lashes

Tres Blah Girly Chic Light Skin in Nude

Dark Mouse Edita in Pale Brown (DM is my latest obsession. I went on a spree and bought a few items. *grins* Oh, fine, more than a few. The quality is amazing. The details stunning. LOVE!)

BareRose Tokyo Drive (I am consistently impressed with the offerings from BareRose. You get so many good quality pieces for very affordable prices. Check them out if you haven't.)

Vignette Betty Dots (Again, everything here is free, great quality and cute as can be.)

Shine Silent Lucidity Gasoline

No comments:

Post a Comment