Thursday, January 21, 2010



Okay, it must be asked...why do people feel the need to make their avi 8 feet tall? What is up with that? My guess is that not wanting to look short, everyone adjusted the height of their avi to be more in line with everyone else. Well, then someone (some guy, oh come on, you know it was) decided they wanted to be just a bit taller than everyone else. Well, the others (other guys) decided that just wouldn't do and made themselves just a little taller, etc. etc. etc. The women now looking like Lilliputians by comparison, adjusted their height. And now you have 8 feet tall avis. My avi is a "modest" 5'10" without heels. I was at a store that had a popular midnight mania board today and in the crowd I looked like a child avi. I hate child avis, so this really pissed me off. However, I do not want to have to adjust myself (lol) to be freakishly tall. So, I have a least one petite shape. My other shape I use frequently is curvier, but still way under the "norm" in terms of height. So...if you see a female avi that comes up to your navel and is not a child, there is a good chance that is me. Say hi!


Also, just as a public service announcement and because my post was about height...let's take a look at the word shall we: H-E-I-G-H-T There is not a second H on the end of this word; therefore, you do not make the th sound at the end of this word. Try it again...end it in a hard T (t, t, t) good.

Photgraphed on location at the Virtual Philatelic Centre by Ryanne Kenyon, Ryanne Kenyon model.

The Ensemble:

Indyra Originals Couture Collection-Armada Ruffled Blouse, Armada Military Jacket in Teal and Coquette Noir Shoes-Chasseur Boot in Teal Suede

Butt-Err Two Little Birds

Shine Silent Lucidity Aurora

Pink Fuel Skye -Starlett (lt brow/freck)

Hourglass Shape (Ryanne Kenyon Creation)

U&R Dogs Ballet Ring and Rue d'Antibes Pierced Earrings

fri.day Tatum in Scornful Red

Alady Prim Lashes

No comments:

Post a Comment