Saturday, January 2, 2010




So, evidently, I am judgemental. Which is weird, because on some things I am very, very liberal. I am however, without question against sl child avitars. What the hell is that about? I don't get it. I don't mean to say people don't have the right to come to sl and be and do anything they want (within reason and law), but come on...it's creepy. Maybe they have never experienced family closeness and want to be adopted? Maybe they don't want to have to carry on an articulate adult conversation with others? I don't know. But, if you ask me, people should grow up.

Now on to the fashion. This photo actually depicts one of my New Year's Day outfits. I wanted to look nice, but be casual enough for shopping. I am in Indo Paradise, which is just lovely if you haven't been there. And I know, I know, you could more easily get there if I could figure out how to add slurs to my blog. Don't nag, I'm working on it. I just wanted to get up-to-date with my daily fashion.

A.Y.Y. Rich Mini Dress in Blush
Maitreya Gold Esprit in Brown
Truth Lydia in Auburn
STC FabFree's 8000 Member Gift Shrug in Rust
Chuculet Ava Necklace in Gold-Soft Touch
ET Spun Glass Earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment