Wednesday, January 27, 2010




Maybe I am eyeing those doughnuts...what's it to ya? LOL When I put on this dress, I felt very retro, very vintage. I love the look of this outfit. Very ladylike, but sex appeal out the wazoo too. Just my style. I thought the setting of a 50's diner was way appropriate. Now, an ultra hot T-Bird and some tunes and I'd be all set.

Photographed on location at Silver King Grill by Ryanne Kenyon, Ryanne Kenyon model.

The Ensemble:

In Her Shoes Black Stilettos (Ok, brief note...if you haven't been to Vignette, you are seriously missing out. The wonderful designer here, Rachel Boram, is beyond generous with every item she has out totally, 100%, completely free. And the quality is fantastic. Seriously, run down there. You won't be sorry. And thanks for all you do Rachel!)

Baby Pink Flower Ring (sorry guys could not find the info on this piece)

Junwave Hiyori Type A in Brown

Sin Skins Intense Caramel/Jade Eyes

Belleza Jesse Sunkiss 0 HB (I am really finding myself drawn to Belleza skins lately. The detail is amazing and I like the soft, yet alluring faces. JMO, but I'm a fan!)

Heartsick PK Serenity Pure Morning Fatpack-Purity Shape (I truly love this shape. The proportions are fantastic. I love a curvy, sensuous shape. Just, fyi...shape is short, uh I mean petite.)

Butt-Err Hoda Hoops in Black

Primalot Antique Silver Treasure Bracelet

Ivalde Cherie Purple Set and Free Stockings

No comments:

Post a Comment