Tuesday, January 26, 2010




I have a serious question for you...when did butt cleavage become sexy? I'm not talking in the privacy of your own home. I know asses have always been sexy there. But, I'm not a big fan of everyone walking around with their ass cracks on display. How is showing absolutely everything you have alluring? What happened to titillation? The sensual nature of thinking you see something when you don't? The desire so strong for another person that you simply have to know what they look like naked. How can anyone have that for another when everything is already on display? There is something to be said for the tease, the chase, the conquering, knowing you've seen something not everyone else has. Maybe it's just me. It's not that I don't own clothing like this. It's very difficult in second life not to. But, I prefer to wear clothing that draws you in and makes you wonder.

Photographed on location at The Station by Ryanne Kenyon, Ryanne Kenyon model.

The Ensemble:

Ducknipple Tumtum Socks in Red (Tarot Hunt Gift)

Junwave Hiyor Type A in Brown (Let me just say how much I am loving my Junwave hairs. They have the same type of prim sizer that a lot of shoes do. You click on the hair and make it fit your head. So easy, so brilliant. I don't know why every hair designer doesn't do this. It is beyond awesome and I will be a regular customer of this wonderful hair store. Check them out!)

Skull & Bones Stronghold BC322 Work Boots Dr. Murders (okay, must gush...these are one of the best purchases I have made on sl. For a little over 400L you get 11 color options. And they have a resizer, so you can make them fit your feet, thus unisex. I am in total love with these boots.)

Curious Kitties Curious Kitties Bracelets

Sin Skins Intense Caramel/Jade Eyes

Heartsick PK Serenity Pure Morning Fatpack-Purity Shape (believe this pack was a grand opening gift)

Wrong Black Bondage Mini and Work Shirt in Skull (I adore Wrong. They have wonderful items and affordable prices and when I'm looking to edge up my outfit without going over-the-top, I always reach for my Wrong item. Love!)

No comments:

Post a Comment