Monday, January 11, 2010



On a tip from a friend (thank you Raven), I went shopping at BareRose the other day. Whoa! I had been there for freebies before, but evidently, I hadn't taken the time to look around, because oh my! Tons, and I mean tons, of clothes for both guys and girls. And talk about a steal. Complete outfits for an average of 150L. And they have theme outfits, too. Gothic, period pieces, role-playing appropriate, neko...you name it, I saw it there. I added these boots to complete the look. Are they not divine?! Love them!

Photographed on location at Storm Cells in Cetus by Ryanne Kenyon. Ryanne Kenyon model.

The ensemble:

Belleza Jesse Sunkiss 0 (cleavage)

BareRose Masculine Drive

Analog Dog Mia in Dark Brunette

Sophistishapes Thick and Lovely lashes to fit Chloe
and Sinitta shape (prize for pick gift)

Poetic Colors Cinderella in bright fairy fatpack

No comments:

Post a Comment