Saturday, January 23, 2010



I MOVED!! Isn't my house lovely?! I'm so excited. I love cold weather and comfy cottages. Why I was living on a beach before this I'll never know. This house and environment truly depict who I am. And I'm finding some great deals on furniture to fix it up. Yay! Anyway, I just wanted to share my excitement. Thanks for indulging me.

Photographed on location at Desire Island by Ryanne Kenyon, Ryanne Kenyon and the lovely Darcy cottage models.

The Ensemble:

Bombshell Shape (Ryanne Kenyon Creation)

ImoStyle Black Ripped Jeans

Shine Silent Lucidity Gasoline

Lara Skins Ariana Brown

Awesome Blossom Glee T-Shirt

Ear Candy Black Bumpy Bangles

Maitreya Matou in Walnut

MIA Vans Slip-On in Zebra (sorry, I can't find the info on these)

No comments:

Post a Comment