Thursday, January 14, 2010



I just love the juxtaposition between today's conservative outfit and the feel of wild abandon of this location. I'm crazy about today's outfit. I'm completely covered, look prim and proper, yet to me, it has major sex appeal. Maybe it's a naughty librarian vibe I'm getting, not sure. But I have found yet another designer that I adore. And don't even get me started on the ankle boots. Too, too fabulous for words. The detail of these pieces boggles my mind. I took a class on beginner clothes making. Holy hell! I don't know how these designers do it. I mean really. Such minute details and realism. People, we should worship the ground these stellar designers walk on.

Photographs shot on location at Carnal City Zindra by Ryanne Kenyon, Ryanne Kenyon model.

The ensemble:

Ear Candy Branching Out Earrings (great store with a good selection and fab prices)

Stiletto Moody Bitch Bootie in Black

Donna Flora Alessia

The Abyss Kass Calypto D.Olive, Clean+Eyeliner

AlaMood Shine in Silver Ring-Myst

Truth Bailey in Espresso (Black and White Pack)

Poetic Colors Grey Sea

Sophistishapes Chloe Shape (hunt gift, find the apple)

No comments:

Post a Comment