Wednesday, January 13, 2010



Just felt kind of contemplative today. I keep trying to find new and unique locations to photograph and somehow I have ended up on the same wavelength as fellow bloggers. This is purely coincidental, as I had this picture taken days ago just waiting for its turn. I'm finding some really cool areas of sl. Check them out if you get the chance.

Also, thinking of adding a new feature to the blog. I've been seeing some wonderfully put-together guys and gals. I thought about snapping their picture and highlighting some every-once-in-a-while. Still thinking about it, so we'll see...

Photograph taken on location at Cemetery in Knot by Ryanne Kenyon, Ryanne Kenyon model.

The ensemble:

Pelletteria Morrisey Black Leather Boots (won MM board item)

LacieCakes Teardrop Earrings (were a dollarbie, not sure now)

League Halter Dress/Top in Silver (recently found League, but you can bet your bottom dollar I'll be shopping there more! What great detail and realism. Fantastic!)

The Abyss Kass Calypto_D.Olive, Clean+Eyeliner (OMG I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love, love, love this skin!! The detail on the face is exquisite. And the eyebrows, OMG, how I love the eyebrows. These skins are expensive ladies, but worth every single linden.)

Truth Bailey in Espresso (part of the black & white pack) (Again, ladies, Truth is so magnificent. I mean come on, these hairs have subtle hi and low lights and the movement is so lifelike. Do yourself a favor and RUN down and get you at least one Truth hair. You will not be disappointed.)

RD Rotten Hunt #10-Stitch Jeans (sorry, I do not have more info on this item)

Bastchild Designs Silver 4 Bangle Bracelet

EarthStones Everyday Stone Ring in Silver/Malachite

Poetic Colors Grey Sea (I adore Poetic Colors' eyes. Pretty much where most of my eyes come from.)

Sophistishapes Chloe Body Shape

No comments:

Post a Comment