Friday, January 29, 2010



I read about a website called Picnik on another blog and thought I might check it out. I don't really know much about computer software or how to make snazzy photographs, so the description of this site sounded right up my alley. And it is. I can understand it! Look what I did. To computer techies, I know this isn't a big deal. But, to me, who is very much the computer illiterate, I'm psyched.

Photographed on location at Permafrost Ski Resort by Ryanne Kenyon, Ryanne Kenyon model.

The Ensemble:

Hourglass Shape (Ryanne Kenyon Creation)

Poetic Colors Grey Sea

!STC Cheyenne Leather Boot in Ash

Belleza Alyson Med 15 HB

RuRi Teardrop Gold

Happy Finds Brain Necklace (could not find slurl info for this store)

humming Dotline Tights in Brown

WhoNose Sanne Jeans Mini Skirt

Truth Nicky-Gingers Pack-Auburn

Spork Judy Sweater in Chocolate

Primalot Ring (dollarbie)

No comments:

Post a Comment