Saturday, January 9, 2010



That's right, I could be a grease monkey if I wanted to be. I might not know the first thing about fixing cars, but I know a hot outfit when I see one. How sexy is this?! What guy wouldn't find a lump in his throat or a bulge in his pants seeing me walk out of a garage all covered in grease? I found this outfit while shopping the 50Linden Friday list. Never did find the sale item at the store, but stumbled upon these pieces instead. Fair trade I think...

Photo shot on location at Industries Motopark. Ryanne Kenyon model/photographer.

The ensemble:
Bullet Bracelet Unisex (don't have the designer info on this piece,sorry)

++13Cherry+++ BC322 Work Boots Dr. Murders (OMG 420L for 11 color changes. I'm in love!!)

League Garage Jeans in Warm Blue

League Garage Shirt-Wings in Cool Green

Curio Sundust-Elf-Snug

Sophistishapes Thick and Lovely Chloe Eyelashes Made to Fit (used on another Sophistishapes shape and still works)

Poetic Colors Poetic Colors Eyes-Spanish Moss-bright

Sophistishapes Sinitta Shape (free profile pick reward)

Tiny Bird Love Love Love in Caramel (50L Friday item)

No comments:

Post a Comment