Thursday, January 7, 2010



I've been to two really great clubs in as many days. The first, The Nether, is a really laid back, very comfortable club. Last night, and into this morning, the music was a great mix with an indy/alternative bent. My personal fave. Friendly people, great music, hot owner, who could ask for anything more! The second club, oceana, is very cool. This club is actually located underwater with a, you-guessed-it, underwater theme. Today, the music was techno, one of my other faves. That beat always gets my booty moving. I had to wear something appropriate. So, I selected this cute white dress. It comes with a hoodie attachment that can be worn in three ways: up, down, or off. And the dress came with the hot black boots. I must confess, yes, I wore it to both clubs. I hadn't gone to bed from the first club when I was invited to the second! If you're looking for some new clubs to check out, I highly recommend these two.

The Nether

oceana

Today's Ensemble:
DM Black Buckle Bracelets

LaRosa Clubwear-White Club Woman

Magika Hair Safty Pin in Brown B (part of the 10L sale)

No comments:

Post a Comment