Wednesday, January 20, 2010



I went to the grand opening of a fantastic club last night. ONe is an intimate setting where you feel completely welcome and comfortable. Teo Ghost the friendly (and hot) owner personally greeted me and each and every person I saw come into the club. The patrons were fun, making me feel I had been invited to a party instead of a nameless face in the crowd. And the music...so fantastic. I personally love indie/alternative and Teo, who DJed most of the time I was there, was playing excellent tunes. I even took notes of the bands played so I could download the songs. Seriously awesome. If you are looking for a welcoming, friendly, amazingly fun club with killer music, then I can't recommend ONe enough.

ONe

Photographed on location at Fire Sabre's Volcano by Ryanne Kenyon, Ryanne Kenyon model.

The Ensemble:

Butt-Err Two Little Birds Tattoo

Fallen Style Cherry Blossoms Tattoo

Aitui Tattoo Nautical Wrist Stars

LUX Plaid Power Pants Pack (If you are looking for a new store to check out, I highly recommend Luxcious. The owner/designer Knives Corleone is by far one of the most generous designers in Second Life and very talented to boot. Stop by and pay Luxcious a visit.)

Zippered Tank in Purple (sorry no store/designer info)

Curio GP Sundust [Dark] Elf Snug-2

Hourglass Shape (Ryanne Kenyon Creation)

R2 Anela Cherry (SAH item)

Lip Piercing Silver (part of outfit from Nada's)

Frippery ET Chasing Tangents Ring

Truth Bailey in Cherry

ICED Turquoise Chandelier Earrings, Necklace & Triple Bracelet

Alady Prim Lashes

No comments:

Post a Comment