Thursday, January 28, 2010




I have fallen in love. I am head-head-over-heels, rose-colored-glasses, stupid in love.....with my new cabin! I adore it. It is me. I feel at home for the first time in sl. Not only the cabin, but the location, the weather, everything about it. And, it is now tres chic to boot as I went hog wild at the PopArt 1L furniture sale. That was the most fantastic sale I have been to yet. I did adore the Aoharu sale, but come on a single linden for wonderful, scripted furniture. Hog Heaven! Now, this pic was done prior to my furniture buying spree, so none of the furniture in the pic is PopArt. The chair and the light are Rocket Creations. If you haven't hauled yourself to PopArt, I highly suggest you do so. You will not be disappointed. If anything you will be poor but nicely decorated like moi.

Photographed on location inside my cabin by Ryanne Kenyon, Ryanne Kenyon model.

The Ensemble:

Shape I made for Gwen Skin (Ryanne Kenyon Creation)

Decoy Dana 76 Jeans in Dark

Dutch Touch Gwen Caramel Basic CL1 EBD

Truth Bailey in Espresso (so far, I have loved, loved, loved every hair I have purchased at Truth. I get giddy when the new hair message comes in. Want every item in the store. LOVE)

Aoharu BT Knit Hood Coat in Light Green

Bax Coen Designs Prestige Boots in Brown Leather

Dark Mouse Abalone Dreams Set in Copper (beyond lovely, intricate, eye for detail, beautiful...will be a return and return....and on and on customer)

Poetic Colors Hansel in Bright

No comments:

Post a Comment