Tuesday, January 12, 2010



Talk about a fashion experiment! I found this great place called Jenny's Nightmare on Dark Sin. You can burn at the stake, explore the gallows, or walk through a creepy old house full of dangerous surprises. There are some morbidly funny things too. If you tend to click on things that tell you not to like I do, be prepared.

As far as the fashion goes...my dress and black pumps combined were a total of 1L. That's right, 1L. If you haven't ever shopped at Multiple Personality Designs (MPD), then do yourself a favor and get on down there. Single outfits are 1L (usually including shoes), fatpacks downstairs are 5L and the ones upstairs are 3L. Bargain! I admit, I went a little crazy.

Photographs taken on location at Jenny's Nightmare by Ryanne Kenyon, Ryanne Kenyon model. (yes, I like saying my own name, thank you for noticing)

The ensemble:

a la Noir Cute4 Shape

ByKay Carolyn Bracelets (group only)

Kookie Chiggy beta hair in Chocolate Brown

MPD Babydoll Flashback in Oreo with black heels included

Sophistishapes Thick and Lovely lashes made to fit Chloe

EarthStones Everyday Stone Ring-Malachite

LAQ Ania 02 [Peach] Glow Skin and Cleavage Enhancer [Peach]

Mela's Industrial Barbell (steel)

Poetic Colors Gold Beach (bright)

No comments:

Post a Comment