Friday, January 22, 2010




Okay, what is the deal with bloggers sharing one brain? Wearing the same outfits I can understand. We look for good deals, freebies, some of you get review copies that are the same as others...I understand this. What I don't understand is how several of us have ended up in the same places. When I started this blog, which was only a few weeks ago, I didn't see as many photographs highlighting spots/sims as I have lately. I thought it would be a beneficial thing to do for anyone reading this (if anyone is) to see some places in sl they might not have otherwise known about or taken the time to visit. This past week I have seen on the blogs (and trust me I read a bunch of them) many of us photographing the same locals. Eerily so too. There is one today where the photograph looks very, very close to one that I took. I have not published this photograph yet, and mainly I only mention this, because I don't want to put my photos up later and be accused of copying. I make my ensembles, find locations and take my photographs days in advance. I like to have several posts ready in case something in real life prevents me from getting the next day's post ready. So, I am inspired by my fellow bloggers, but I would never intentionally steal an idea from them, let alone copy it outright and post it where their blog is also fed. Anyway, I just wanted that out there. I feel better now.
On to the clothing...

(Oh, btw, if you haven't gone to the Anexx/Aoharu 50% off sale, run, sprint, fly yourself down there. OMG all of my lindens are gone, but I am a very happy and well dressed girl!)

Photographed on location at Napoliy&+Mocha+ by Ryanne Kenyon, Ryanne Kenyon model.

The Ensemble:

Wetherby's #38 Pearl's Jewelry Set-Ring

Ibizarre Fashion Belt (xmas gift 2009)

LG Concept Opening Gift-Mangrovia Pants in Cedar and Moscow Dress (top only) in Mustard

Alady Prim Lashes

Truth Bianca in Chocolate

Atomic Skin Fae-Cream VIP Pink (group gift, fee to join group)

Chuculet ysa-necklace and earrings in Silver

ETD d-Orsay Stiletto in Zebra

Shine Silent Lucidity in Gasoline

Petite Girl 2 (Ryanne Kenyon Creation)

No comments:

Post a Comment