Monday, January 18, 2010




This is my running around but I still want to look cute outfit. I have been doing the Shoes and Accessories Hunt. So much fun and the designers are being sooooo generous. I really need to open everything up and see all my goodies. My poor inventory....

Shot on location in barbee by Ryanne Kenyon, Ryanne Kenyon model.

The Ensemble:

Hourglass Shape (Ryanne Kenyon creation)

Fishy Strawberry Jewelled Cashmere Sweater in Blue

(Iki) Skinny Jean in Indigo for boots (I tried to find the info for this designer and couldn't, sorry)

Umedama Holic GemStone Eye in G04 (freebie in store)

Ibizarre Nail Polish in Diamont Black

U&R LeLook la femme earrings Mazurka (past freebie)

Hudson Clothing Co. Antique Silver Bangles

Crazy Grow Boots (free in camp chair in discounted area)

Schwarz mit silber Black Belt (again, sorry, no designer info)

&Bean Pillow Tan eight-SB-FR

Truth Audry in Espresso (from the black and white pack)

Alady Prim Lashes (freebie)

No comments:

Post a Comment