Saturday, January 16, 2010



How fun is this!? I found a little park with all these great kiddie pieces of playground equiptment. Well, I HAD to try them out. These tires were a blast. It would be a wonderful place to come on a date for an innocent, playful, get-to-know-you-better experience. Keep in mind the area is PG, so cover your bits and pieces and no hanky-panky at the park. Save that for when you get home.

Photographed on location at Family Park and Playground by Ryanne Kenyon, Ryanne Kenyon model.

The Ensemble:

I am completely and totally sorry. I don't have much info today on the designers of these pieces. Yeah, I know, then why blog them. Well, cuz this is a fun and cute picture that's why. And I thought I had a post all ready to go and it turned out to be a repeat of yesterday's outfit, so there. But, I wanted to post something today. I think the Shoe and Accessories Hunt has me all wonky. Not complaining, just saying I've been focused on finding goodies. I will give you the info on the pieces I have. Thanks for understanding. *smiles*

Butt-Err Two Little Birds Tattoo (blogged in yesterday's post. I LOVE these.)

Aitui Tattoo-Nautical Wrist Stars (blogged in yesterday's post. Again, these are simply fabulous. I hadn't been wearing any tats because I couldn't find some that were both cool and subtle. These fit the bill.)

Hourglass Shape (My own creation. Yes, I made it. What do you think? I know hard to tell in the position I'm in.)

LAQ Reflect Eyes in Light Brown

Pelletteria Morrisay Captive Sandals

DiaPop Bracelet Yourself in White-Pink

Junwave Melissa in Brown Atype

I do know that the skin is called Elizabeth Skin, but I can find any info on it. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment