Friday, January 8, 2010



Well, I'm starting to figure some things out. Look at me being able to make clickable landmark links. (Thanks Doomed <3) And I made my name appear on my photograph. Yay! I need to work on my photography skills. And patience apparently, because I don't think I waited for everything to rezz completely in this sim before taking the picture. The area is quite beautiful, but I was experiencing lag like you wouldn't believe. Anyway...I changed myself up a bit. Pretty much new everything today. I'm a skin whore, so I had to use a different one. I love the dimple on this one's cheek. It's subtle, but present. Love it! The outfit today was all inclusive. That's right. Outfit+accessories+boots=150L closing sale. (Thank you Dillon for the tip.)

Photographed on location in Life Is Good. Ryanne Kenyon photographer and model.

Curio Skins Sundust Frex [light] Elf-Snug2

Truth Hair Anya in Auburn (part of the Gingers pack)

Inimitably Design FreestyleGirl Jezz (store is having a closing sale)

Poetic Colors Spanish Moss in Bright

Sophistishapes Chloe (free hunt gift currently ongoing)

No comments:

Post a Comment